KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- On August 12th, the LAS-SSC hosted a welcome breakfast for the staff that transitioned to support the International and Interdisciplinary Studies Areas, the Hall Center, the School of Public Affairs and Administration and the College Dean’s Office (Wave 3).
- The Wave 3 staff started training on all the financial, research, and HR related processes and policies the SSC is responsible for.
- The Communication Ambassador’s met on August 15th. The slides from the meeting are posted at: http://cfe.ku.edu/ssc/documents.php
- Karla Williams continued to meet with Chairs/Directors from Wave 3.
- Karla Williams and the SSC Managers hosted meetings with the staff remaining in the Wave 3 departments to discuss the roles and responsibilities of the SSC and to answer questions regarding process.
- The LAS-SSC Advisory Board met to discuss and review the status of the SSC implementation, LAS-SSC performance metrics, etc.
- SSC Leadership continued meeting with the Hall Center to finalize transaction processes.