KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- The Life Span SSC was renamed the Behavioral and Social Research SSC (BSR-SSC) to represent both the Life Span Institute and the Institute for Policy & Social Research as its customers.
- The search committee for the BSR-SSC director finished the first round of interviews with candidates.
- The LAS-SSC continued to work through process issues with the Hall Center and the Area Centers.
- The managers of the LAS-SSC hosted an all staff pizza party.
- SSC Leadership met with the BudCast team to finalize the reports that will provide fund balances and projections for chairs and directors. These reports should be available within the next few weeks. In addition, several members of the LAS-SSC met to brainstorm ways to utilize chartfield1 in the financial system to eliminate shadow systems and still provide reports to chairs/directors.
- The search committee for the Campus Administration & Operations SSC (CAO-SSC) director met to select candidates to interview.