KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Business Centers Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- The staff that transitioned with Wave 3 completed their initial training.
- The search committee began interviews for the director of the SSC that will support the Life Span Institute and the Institute for Policy & Social Research.
- The managers in the LAS-SSC attended a performance management training provided by Human Resources.
- Nick Stevens met with representatives from HR and Huron to discuss opportunities to track metrics for the Personnel Action Form (PAF).
- SSC Leadership is working with the College Dean’s Office and the Budget Office on modifications required to BudCast to increase adoption within the LAS-SSC and beyond.