Savings have been identified across all campuses ranging, once fully implemented, from $50,000 annually to over $5 million annually.
Opportunities are being pursued in six individual areas:
- Server Centralization
- Reorganize and Redefine IT staff and organization
- Increase Usage of Multi-Function Devices (MFDs) for desktop printing
- Implement a Single Identity Management System across all campuses
- Network Optimization
- Leverage Software Purchasing
- The unifying element of each opportunity is coordination across all campuses.