KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- The third wave of the Campus Administration & Operations SSC (CAO-SSC) transitioned on October 13th.
- The Biomedical Research SSC started supporting the Bioengineering Research Center on October 13th.
- The staff that transitioned on October 13th began the SSC training program.
- The CAO-SSC Advisory Committee met and received an update on the project.
- SSC Leadership finished meeting with the Deans to communicate the new campus SSC model.
- SSC Leadership met with Leadership from Human Resources Management to discuss opportunities to improve communication and processes.