KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Business Centers Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- Karla Williams and Mark Reynolds hosted open forums for wave 1 and wave 2 chairs/directors.
- SSC leadership met with the BudCast team to finalize the financial reports for chairs/directors. These reports will hopefully be available in mid to late October. This team is also working on ways to drive Chartfield1 utilization as well as provide grant reports with forecasted salaries.
- Karla Williams, Mark Reynolds, and the LAS-SSC managers started meeting with chairs/directors in Natural Sciences and Mathematics to discuss the transition to the SSC and the reconfiguration of responsibilities remaining in the departments.
- The Design Review Committee met and received updates regarding the status of the SSC initiative.
- SSC Leadership, IPSR, and LSI met with the two finalists for the Biobehavioral and Social Research SSC. An announcement should be made soon.