KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- The SSC team continues to meet with the Budget Office and Huron Consulting to make refinements to BudCast. Reports that will provide Chairs/Directors with budget status information are complete. LAS-SSC staff will start to meet with Chairs/Directors immediately.
- The Wave 4 staff met to prepare for their transition to the LAS-SSC on December 16th.
- Finalist interviews for the Campus Administration & Operations (CAO-SSC) SSC Director were held. On campus interviews were scheduled with the stakeholders of the CAO-SSC.
- The SSC team met with leadership from LSI and IPSR to plan the implementation of the Biobehavioral & Social Research SSC (BSR-SSC).
- The SSC leadership team attended a conference to gain an understanding of other shared services in the private sector, public sector, and higher education.