KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- Implementation planning continued in preparation for the School of Pharmacy and the Core Service Laboratories transition into the Pharmacy & Biomedical Research (PBR) SSC on November 9th. Vacant positions were posted and are in the process of being filled.
- Caitlin Day Wedel, currently an accounting specialist in the College & Professional Schools (CPS) SSC, was hired as the PBR-SSC finance manager.
- Michelle Ginavan Hayes, currently the research manager in the CPS-SSC, was hired as the Engineering, Technology, & Environment (ETE) SSC director. A search for her replacement will begin immediately.
- The activity assessment was administered to the staff in units that will be supported by the ETE-SSC.