KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Business Centers Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- The departmental assignments for wave 4 were finalized and communicated to staff and chairs/directors. The implementation date for wave 4 was changed to December 16th.
- The SSC team met with the area center staff to discuss ways to streamline and better integrate processes.
- The Communication Ambassadors met. A copy of the presentation can be found here: http://cfe.ku.edu/ssc/documents.php.
- Cindy Nau, the BSR-SSC Director, started on October 28th. Implementation planning is underway.
- Several vacancies were filled in LAS: Shirani Gonzales will provide HR support for wave 4; Nanik Rahayu will provide finance support for wave 4; and Brauna Doidge will provide HR support for wave 2.
- The initial interviews for the CAO-SSC Director were completed. Finalist interviews are being scheduled.