KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Business Centers Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- The Campus Administration & Operations SSC (CAO-SSC) Advisory Committee met and received project updates on waves 1 & 2.
- A number of units from wave 2 of the CAO-SSC took the activity assessment.
- The CAO-SSC implementation team met with a number of units in wave 2 to review processes and discuss the transition to shared services.
- SSC Leadership continues to meet with leadership from the Higuchi Biosciences Center in order to plan the Biomedical Research SSC, which will go-live on July 7th.
- A number of vacant positions were filled in the Liberal Arts & Sciences SSC and the CAO-SSC.
- Greg Swart, from Procurement Services, was hired as the SSC Process Analyst. He will work with units and their respective SSC staff to continuously improve processes.