- Met with individuals in IT to go over the IT-related strategic sourcing business cases.
- Received second round pricing proposals for scientific supplies from vendors.
- Shared Office Related Products (ORP) initial proposal summary with core team.
- Reviewed and finalized IT Hardware Distributor draft Request for Proposal with core team.
- Discussed and drafted Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO) Request for Proposal.
- Held initial meeting with Unisource Document Products (UDP). Will discuss next steps with core team.
- Completed collaborative vision meeting with Comptroller's Office, IT, and KUCR to review Procure-to-Pay business case recommendations, which include: moving user and advanced dynamic workflow syncs to Wave 2 to allow time to create business process definition; building PeopleSoft prototype (in test) in Wave 1 to support and clarify matching and receiving design; and updating system reference on the non-purchase order voucher workflow transaction (options exist to route via PeopleSoft, ImageNow, or KUPPS).
- Updated team roles and responsibilities to improve collaboration between project business owners (Central Accounting, Purchasing, and KUCR).
- Continue current state mapping with core team.
- Finalized Wave 1 and Wave 2 scope with leadership.
- Finalized requirements and staffing approval for Systems Functional Lead.
- Initiated Purchase Order Integration & Processing business requirements.
- Initiated Supplier/Vendor Data Scrub business requirements. This addresses the need to add purchasing data to current PeopleSoft vendor tables.
- Initiated Supplier Integration business requirements.
- Continued working on the KUCR Higuchi Bioscience Center (HBC) business requirements.
- Drafted Wave 2 timeline and project estimates.