Procurement/P2P: standardize and enhance processes to ensure pricing and transparency
- P2P Advisory Committee – Next meeting is scheduled for March 26th.
- Vendor Add/Change process (backlog) remains current.
- KUPPS utilization – Check Requests vs. Vouchers
- For the week ending 3/8, Check Req 97%, Voucher 3%
- Formal training to transition KU SciQuest users to the New User Interface is complete.
- KUPPS help desk is supporting individual users and a Web Training Video is available.
- Update of workflow for IT Software and Radioactive purchases is in work.
Strategic Sourcing: develop collaborative program across KU-KUMC
- Under the SciQuest Consortia Agreement, KU catalogs are available for KUMC use.
- Strategic Sourcing project plans for IT, FS/DCM, Scientific, General, and Contract Enablements are in place and project status is reviewed by Procurement Leadership every two weeks.
- Sourcing – Catalog Enablements (for KU & KUMC)
- Catalogs In Work:
- Business Interiors by Staples (Furniture) Target Completion Date – 3/17/14
- Ferguson (Plumbing Supplies) Target Completion Date – 3/24/14
- Qiagen Target Completion Date – TBD
- A 'Construction Advisory Committee' is being formed and will be facilitated by Procurement.