KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Business Centers Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- Process improvement continues in the Liberal Arts & Sciences SSC as well as the Biobehavioral & Social Research SSC.
- Finalist interviews were held for the manager positions within the Campus Administration & Operations SSC (CAO-SSC).
- The staffing plan for wave 1 of the CAO-SSC was presented to leadership and approved.
- Activity assessments for CAO continued.
- Finalist interviews were conducted for the Biomedical Research SSC director.
- The Design Review Committee met and received status updates on the overall SSC project.
- The SSC leadership met with leadership from RGS to brainstorm ways for further collaboration.
- Karla Williams hosted a post go-live process improvement meeting for the 3G process (graduate student appointments and tuition sponsorships). Critical updates and improvements have been made to the electronic form and workflow. This process will be used in all of LAS and BSR for summer and fall tuition sponsorships.