KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- The Campus Administration & Operations SSC (CAO-SSC) implementation team finished reviewing processes for the departments in wave 2.
- The CAO-SSC Leadership Team met and made staffing decisions for wave 2. Notifications are currently being sent to the impacted staff and directors.
- The Biomedical Research SSC (BR-SSC) implementation team met with HBC PIs of major program projects to discuss the SSC initiative.
- The SSC Directors met with leadership from the Office of Research to discuss opportunities for further collaboration.
- The Design Review Committee met and received project updates. Additionally, they reviewed the SSC departmental groupings to ensure they are organized as effectively as possible.