Progress made this reporting period:
KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- The staff that will transition on July 5th as the second wave of the Engineering, Technology, & Environment SSC (ETE-SSC) were selected. They are:
- Jennifer Holladay, Kansas Biological Survey
- Valerie Moreau, Kansas Geological Survey
- Don Shobe, Biodiversity Institute
- The staff that will transition from the School of Social Welfare into the Education, Social, & Biobehavioral SSC (ESB-SSC) on July 5th were selected. They are:
- Wanda Buck
- Angel Gillaspie
- Joshua Myers
- Roxanne Rachlin
- Implementation planning continued with the units transitioning into the ESB and ETE SSCs on July 5th.
- Summer Pay Confirmation Reports were generated and distributed to faculty.