KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- The SSC Implementation Team hosted staff from the Medical Center to discuss the KU-L Shared Service Center project. The purpose of the meeting was to share lessons learned, explain the KU-L SSC model, etc.
- The Communication Ambassador’s met on June 27th. The slides from the presentation can be found here: http://cfe.ku.edu/ssc/documents.php
- The SSC team met with representatives from Huron to provide feedback on the potential for BudCast to provide financial reports to PIs for sponsored projects.
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: streamline job functions and improve business processes
- Jason Hornberger and Nick Stevens met with leadership from the Life Span Institute to discuss preliminary plans for the Life Span SSC.
- The SSC implementation team continued to plan for the wave 2 go-live on July 1st.
- Karla Williams held the second and final roles and responsibilities meeting with chairs/directors in the Social and Behavioral Sciences. The purpose of this meeting is to communicate the services provided by the SSC, introduce SSC staff to chairs, provide information related to contacting the SSC, etc.
- On June 25th, Karla Williams and the respective SSC managers held a pre-implementation meeting with the SBS staff.
- Karla Williams and the managers of the LAS-SSC hosted an end of the fiscal year celebration for the current LAS-SSC staff.