KU's Research Caliber: strengthen skills, technology, and retaining top performers
- The conflict-of-interest system is in the final stages of implementation. The goal is to have the system up by August 3rd.
- Research File Storage (RFS) was launched. RFS is a platform that provides storage for research related data at a nominal fee.
- The RFP for Phase II of the Accounts Receivable and Billing project is being drafted.
KU-KUMC Collaboration: pursue system improvements that enhance cross-campus activities
- No current updates.
KUCR Efficiency: strengthen operations, processes, and overall effectiveness
- The internal structure of RGS is currently being evaluated to ensure integration with the Shared Service Centers.
- The RGS website revamp is currently in progress. The consultant to revamp the KUCTC website and create a marketing strategy was selected. Initial consultation sessions will begin immediately.