Progress made this reporting period:
- The Design Review Committee met to discuss the final activity list for the Shared Service Center (SSC) and the structure of the Advisory Board for each SSC. The activity list was circulated for final review by the SSC Steering Committee.
- The College Leadership Team met with each of the Chairs and Directors in the Humanities and Arts Departments as well as the Honors Program. Input was gathered to help make SSC staffing decisions. The Leadership Team met to consider the preferences of staff and the needs of both department and the SSC in making SSC staffing decisions.
- The P2P Process Owners group met to discuss how changes to the payment process would impact the processing of payments for areas such as fellowships.
- The SSC Steering Committee subgroup continued work on the SSC job descriptions.
- Staff from KUEA met with the implementation team to provide input into process changes, training and workflow needs for the SSC.
- Karla Williams, LAS-SSC Director, began meeting with Chairs and Directors in the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences to start to build relationships with the departments that she and her team will be supporting.
- Questions about the Shared Service Centers may be submitted through the CFE website, or emailed directly to Changing for Excellence.