KU’s Research Caliber: strengthen skills and retain top performers
- Held Thursday Research Topics (TRT) session on Cyber Security Awareness with the Information Security Office
- Currently in the planning phase for OMB Circular workshop/training to be held in February
- Training will consist of two workshops (each will be a half-day long) covering OMB Circulars A-21 and A-110. Registration for these workshops will open soon.
Pursue System Improvements: implement tools that increase faculty and administrative efficiency; collaborate with KUMC where feasible
- KUCR is working with KU Surplus on improving property policies and reducing the time and effort required by university departments to complete transactions
KUCR Efficiency: strengthen operations, processes, and overall effectiveness
- Team members continue working on AR/BI Core business processes and to identify areas for improvement
- Management of KUCR continues to make receivable collections a priority. FY13 A/R balance was reduced by three million dollars ($3M) YOY (cash balance increased same) by increasing collaboration within organization. Quarterly review meetings are held to review collection status.