KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- The staff from Natural Sciences and Mathematics moved into the LAS-SSC on December 16th. Training started immediately and will continue through February. Meetings between SSC staff, department chairs, and department staff started.
- Several process meetings were held with staff in IPSR and LSI to prepare for the February 3rd transition date for the Biobehavioral and Social Research SSC (BSR-SSC). A draft communication plan was developed. The unit/center assignments for the BSR-SSC grant specialists were made.
- The director position for the Biomedical Research SSC was posted.
- The Design Review Committee met to review the implementation progress of the project.
- The SSC continues to utilize BudCast reports in their monthly meetings with chairs/directors. In addition, the SSC continues to work with the Budget Office to make improvements to the reports based on feedback from chairs/directors and PIs.