Single Identity Management System
Leverage Software Purchasing
- The project teams are starting to meet for this phase. We are continuing to work on the prerequisite projects that are the foundation for this phase.
Increase MFD Usage
- The first meeting for the Changing for Excellence Leveraging Software Purchasing project is scheduled for March 1, 2012. At that time, project planning will begin.
Reorganize & Redefine
- The project teams made significant progress drafting policy documents for review, drafting position descriptions, and defining information collection methods and processes regarding the registration process. Virtualization system installation and final configuration design review session also occurred this week.
- The search for the Executive Director of Support Services will begin next week. This position will be critical to the success of this initiative.
- The project team which included representatives from Lawrence, Medical Center and Wichita Campuses met to outline the steps to complete Phase I. We are planning three parallel objectives. The first objective is to eliminate the overlapping IP addresses. The second objective is to find a short term solution that will allow the different DNS architectures to work together while planning a long term solution. The third objective is to connect the Medical Center and Lawrence campuses at the core network level that will allow private IP addresses to route between campuses. We have scheduled a network design meeting for February 22nd.