KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- Completed final preparation for the August 3rd transition of the School of Education and the Achievement & Assessment Institute (AAI) into the Education, Social, & Biobehavioral SSC (ESB-SSC).
- Roles and Responsibilities meetings were held with the staff and leadership of the School of Education and AAI in preparation for go-live.
- The SSC Social Committee hosted an all-SSC Picnic at the Douglas County 4H Fairgrounds.
- The SSC initiative provided $480,000 in permanent base savings for FY16 to the Provost Office for strategic investment in Bold Aspirations.