Construction Strategic Sourcing: develop capability with unified purchasing group
- Coordinated with Associate Vice Provost, General Counsel, and KUEA in finalizing construction auditing and strategic sourcing contract language. Adopting into standard contract templates and posting guidelines online.
- Collaborated with Purchasing in updating preferred vendors list.
Financial Management Best Practices: design processes to enhance KU's buying power
- Participated in decision not to pursue public-private partnership for developing McCollum Hall replacements.
- Met with Lockton, KU's insurance broker, to discuss insurance and bond cost-reduction opportunities.
Construction Management Best Practices: develop Unit and integrate with KU Master Plan
- Coordinated with operations business director on revenue projections.
- Coordinated with operations business director and others in updating narrative and budget for campus renewal fee.
- Coordinated with Business Operations Service Center on review of July ending balances report.