KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: streamline job functions and improve business processes
- Karla Williams continued to meet with the Chairs/Directors from the International and Interdisciplinary Studies units that will transition to the SSC in mid-August.
- Karla Williams hosted the second roles and responsibilities meeting with the Chairs/Directors from the International and Interdisciplinary Studies units.
- SSC Leadership met with representatives from HR to discuss the role of the SSC in keying funding changes into HR/Pay.
- Representatives from the SSC, HR, and Huron met to discuss metrics related to recruitment, onboarding, and the Personnel Action Form.
- Nick Stevens met with representatives from Procurement Services and the Comptroller’s Office to discuss proposed changes to the T&E module.
- Director positions for the Life Span SSC and the Campus Administration & Operations SSC were posted. Both positions close August 23rd and are viewable at http://employment.ku.edu.