Strategic Sourcing: develop collaborative program across KU-KUMC
- Received Dell's final MOT response.
- Reviewed IT Hardware initial proposal analysis with core implementation team.
Procurement: standardize and enhance processes to ensure pricing and transparency
- Started KUCR Higuchi Bioscience Center reporting requirements.
- Presented change order recommendation to process owners; Procure-to-Pay leadership in agreement on recommendation.
- Began Change & Learning Plan development, which focuses on Wave 1 central and departmental change management, communications, and training.
- Continued development of training schedule.
- Started vendor data analysis effort to update PeopleSoft with KUPPS and ION WAVE vendor data (for example: fax number, ordering address, vendor classification).
- Continued DEMIS research to confirm purchase order, change order, and expense visibility when changes are executed.
- Started validation of State interface file to ensure supplier changes do not impact existing State payment interface.
- Decision reached to move forward with SkyBridge PO/Change Order Sync; completed impact assessment of SkyBridge Supplier Sync solution.
- Defined timeline for Supplier Sync development Level of Effort (LOE); KU and SkyBridge will present their LOE on Friday, April 27th.
- Completed functional design requirements necessary to update existing PeopleSoft to KUPPS interfaces.
- Participated in Shared Service Center checkpoint to share Procurement & Shared Service Center objectives.