KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Business Centers Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- Pat Kuester met with the directors and vice provosts impacted by the wave 1 transition of the Campus Administration & Operations SSC. The meetings focused on roles and responsibilities, workflow, and contacting the SSC.
- Wave 1 of the CAO-SSC went live on April 7. The staff attended a welcome breakfast.
- Staff from CAO started the standard SSC training program and began reaching out to directors to schedule their first introductory meetings.
- Initial planning for wave 2 of the CAO-SSC started.
- The SSCs met with OIRP and Procurement to discuss opportunities for collaboration on producing metrics.
- Leadership from the SSCs met with the Financial Accounting & Cash Control in the Comptroller's Office to discuss opportunities to streamline the revenue collection and deposit process.