Strategic Sourcing: develop collaborative program across KU-KUMC
- Received and answered supplier questions related to the IT Distributors RFP.
- Conducted MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Operations) RFP (Request for Proposal) pre-bid meeting/conference call and addressed supplier
- Provided answers to MRO RFP bidders' questions.
Procurement: standardize and enhance processes to ensure pricing and transparency
- Wave 1 "go-live" calendared for fiscal year start on June 25.
- Completed SciQuest PO Sprint 1 (Design).
- Started SciQuest PO Sprint 2 (Build).
- Continued functional design specification to update the following PeopleSoft to SciQuest integration points.
- Elnvoice (update needed to create PO Voucher rather than Vouchers).
- PR Validation (update needed to enable PeopleSoft accounting code combination edits in KUPPS).
- Chartfield (updates needed to interface Operation Unit from PeopleSoft to KUPPS).
- Scheduled Research workshops to define Business Requirements for HBC (Higuchi Bioscience Center).