Construction Strategic Sourcing: develop capability with unified purchasing group
- Nothing to report at this time.
Financial Management Best Practices: design processes to enhance KU's buying power
- Oversaw facility assessments performed by consultant with pending deliverables including lifecycle cost analyses and maintenance prioritization recommendations. Evaluated proposals for assessment of additional buildings.
- Responded to legislative inquiries related to funding.
- Met with KDEM, assessed snow damages and removal costs, and collaborated with BOSC and Comptroller on reporting snow storm costs potentially eligible for federal cost recovery.
- Submitted another historic rehabilitation tax credits application and received approval of a previous application for a small remodeling project.
Construction Management Best Practices: develop Unit and integrate with KU Master Plan
- Met with IT about improving utilization of Maximo/Tririga asset management system.
- Conferred with FS about utility work, lock hardware, and other issues.