KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- Process reviews for the third wave of the Campus Administration & Operations SSC were completed.
- The CAO-SSC leadership team made staffing decisions for the third wave.
- SSC leadership met with the Office of Research to discuss delegation of approval authority within the SSCs on sponsored projects and a variety of other topics related to research in the SSCs.
- SSC leadership met with Dean Anderson to discuss challenges and things that are going well within the Liberal Arts & Sciences SSC. In addition, the chair and director survey used to measure the perceived effectiveness of SSC services was revised.
- SSC leadership launched a project to revise the go-live training program as well as develop a platform to deliver continuous training.