Construction Strategic Sourcing: develop capability with unified purchasing group
- Met with Stanion Electric regarding strategic sourcing requirements.
- Drafted updated strategic sourcing guidelines; circulated for review.
- Met with Huron reps for one-year review.
- Drafted RFP for on-call paving & utility construction services; circulated for review; submitted to Purchasing.
- Drafted RFP for on-call landscaping services; circulated for review.
- Discussed strategic sourcing expectations with two vendors; informed Purchasing of these opportunities.
- Met with security workgroup on access control project sourcing.
Financial Management Best Practices: design processes to enhance KU’s buying power
- The LEEP2 audit continues.
Construction Management Best Practices: develop Unit and integrate with KU Master Plan
- Prepared for next round of master planning meetings scheduled the week of September 30.
- Teleconferenced with consultant to review infrastructure modeling.
- Collaborated with HR in implementing the market study recommendations.
- Prepared request for adjusted fees; submitted to Comptroller’s Office.
- Coordinated with BOSC and IT on Maximo project.