- Continuing work on the APPPA annual submission of Facilities Performance Indicators
- Working with Jamie Simpson to explore reasonable accommodations for several employees; transitional work program has two candidates working successfully now in FS
- Met with Pam Bray, Lydia Travis and Callie Long to discuss the policy on painting and carpet replacement regarding standard colors and defining billable vs. non-billable work
- Continued work on the Year-End Review for Campus Operations
- Several reps from FS, IT and Campus Ops attended Maximo training in preparation for Maximo Reset project
Zone Maintenance: develop system to reduce supervisory staff and improve efficiency
- Met on Dyche Hall HVAC issues on 7th floor to review Smith & Boucher Report and recommendations; FS reps working with DCM to recommend actions short and long term
- Met with Doug Wendel, Lied Center, to discuss ongoing maintenance needs for the Lied Center
- Looked for options for the relocation of the Zone 3 shop and worked with various departments to search for options; have preliminary concept with Student Housing for Oliver Hall
- Finalized the movement of 6 central shop positions to zones
- Worked within FS to discuss better ways to do boiler monitoring; concept is to configure JCI controls to display boiler alarms at central boiler plant for monitoring and response
- Continue to work with the Edwards Campus on regular operations, and transition them to contract support rather than FS resources driving down and back for service
- Finished road repairs on Sunnyside Ave?
Energy Reduction and Sustainability: execute plan with incentives for participation
- PD for Engineering Technician position approved by HR, position posted; need final funding and interview and selection process. Positions will replace functions provided by ESP contract.
- Met with Barry Swanson, Callie Long, Pam Bray, Kathy McCurley, Rick Beattie to discuss the Grainger Stores Project. Vince Corum is joining the team as a project coordinator. Grainger is planning on streamlining our custodial dens for inventory of cleaning supplies and helping with ordering points and re-ordering process for custodial supplies.
- Completed entering inventory items previously unaccounted for in shops & zones