KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- The Design Review Committee met and approved changes to the campus model. These changes are being communicated to Deans and Vice Provosts over the next three weeks and will be shared with the broader campus at the Communication Ambassador's Meeting on November 13th.
- Staff for the third wave of the Campus Administration & Operations SSC were selected. The staff members and their home departments are:
- Nina Berg, International Programs
- Jessica Chilcoat, Student Housing
- Mary Perkins, International Programs
- Morgan Philippi, Spencer Museum of Art
- Mary Sue Sledd, Student Housing
- Debra Steele, Student Housing
- Misti Thuro, Marketing & Communications
- Jo Wallace, Student Health Services
- Caroline Wroczynski, Dole Institute of Politics
- SSC Leadership met with BERC Leadership to discuss their transition to the Biomedical Research SSC. The go-live date for BERC has been changed to October 13, 2014.