Enrollment Management - Domestic & International
Vice Provost, Enrollment Management
Assistant Vice Provost, International Programs
- Enhance Quality of Domestic Enrollment
- Increase number of qualified candidates in inquiry pool.
- Increase number of freshman and transfer students.
- Maintain quality of freshman GPAs and standardized test scores.
- Increase freshman socioeconomic and ethnic diversity.
- Increase freshman to sophomore retention rate.
- Enhance International Recruitment
- Increase international freshman enrollment.
- Establish long-term, student-productive partnerships abroad.
- Activate the flow of a new category of international students to campus (visiting non-degree students).