Hiring and Recruiting: streamline processes and increase HR workflow implementation
- Held Phase 2 kick-off meeting with Stakeholder Group and updated Leadership Group on Phase 2 status.
- Had “discovery” calls with Kenexa implementation team and set schedule for on-site design meetings.
- Invited two campus participants to on-site design meetings.
Job Descriptions: standardize descriptions and create KUL/KUEC salary bands
- Held Stakeholder & Leadership meetings for updates on Phase I and subsequent phases.
- Disseminated over 1400 employee notices of Study changes, with notices to supervisors.
- Responded to multiple inquiries from staff and managers about job title assignments, resolving issues that arose with meetings, emails and/or phone consultation. Reviewed additional job information as needed.
- Resolved handling of longevity bonus difference for those receiving longevity bonuses after November 10, 2013. Affected staff notified of additional payment.
- Updated Study website with job title and salary grade information.
- Held planning meetings for JAQ process with CBIZ and OIRP for subsequent study phases.
Performance Management: redesign and implement improved processes
- Project still on hold with Classification/Market Study.
- Confirmed that vendor price offer valid through calendar year.