Recruitment: strengthen pipeline through more aggressive funnel management (FYR/TR)
- Preview KU event held in Kansas City
- Senior Days held on Sept. 28, Oct. 1
- Deadline Campaign
- Financial Aid & Scholarships Publications
- High School Visits/College Fairs
- High school relations programming with counselor, principal, gifted coordinators across the state
- Application Push Campaign
Retention Management: increase first-year rate to 90%, six-year graduation to 70%
- Scholarship Retention Discussion and Planning
- Persistence Profile Tracking
Technology: establish systems and structures necessary to achieve enrollment results
- Transfer system equivalency classes in and reviewed. Newest catalog to be updated in next week.
- CRM technology staff is assisting with the prospect CRM and while pending continuing graduate CRM implementation.
- CRM graduate system purchased and initial requirement meetings begun.
- While pending implementation of continuing CRM systems, CRM technology staff are exploring existing Oracle/PeopleSoft Campus Solution technologies for possible missed opportunities.
- Daily countdown to the Nov. 1 KU Scholarship deadline on KU Admissions Website and the Net Price Calculator website
Yield Management: solidify/improve yield rate from admit to enrolled
- Admitted communication plans continue
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Award Letters are being mailed weekly to Fall 2013 newly admitted students
- Financial Aid & Scholarships completed the move to the KUVC, with one staff member remaining in the Enrollment & Financial Aid Services hub in 121 Strong Hall
- Continued work with the Changing for Excellence Shared Service Center Scholarship/Fellowship workgroup
Recruitment: enhance Unit's planning and accountability
- No current updates
International Partnerships: establish collaborations and articulation agreements
- 6 new applications received from the Royal Thai Scholarship Program for degree studies.
- In the wake of our fall recruitment trip to South America, we are exploring new sponsored student programs for degree-seeking students in Columbia, Peru, Ecuador and Argentina.
Visiting Student Programs: develop and implement
- Visiting student agreement under review by Arturo Prat University in Chile.
- In the wake of our fall recruitment trip to South America, we are exploring new visiting student programs in Columbia, Peru, Ecuador and Argentina.
Traditional Recruitment Activities: increase and diversify investmentsApplications for Spring 2013: