Hiring and Recruiting: streamline processes and increase HR workflow implementation
- Business process changes were reviewed with Huron consultants for conformity to original plans.
- Conducted "Lessons Learned" sessions for campus Time Reviewers and Hiring Managers.
- Reviewed with Leadership and Huron the TAM and ROC issues identified in contacts with deans' staff. Planned short-term TAM intervention.
- HR developed its own set of known functionality limitations with TAM.
- Consultant hired for two weeks provided some opinions regarding identified TAM functionality issues and workflow.
- Began visits with deans' and SSC staff to further identify TAM and ROC issues.
- Staff updated faculty postings to redirect applicants to HR site for applicant materials.
- Staff worked with IT to provide application completion directions within TAM.
- Campus was notified of short-term TAM measures.
Job Descriptions: standardize descriptions and create KUL/KUEC salary bands
- Met with Market Study vendor and clarified pricing scheme for consulting services; provided preliminary prices to Leadership.
Performance Management: redesign and implement improved processes
- Preferred PM vendor was recommended to Leadership and approval was received to begin negotiations.
- Met with Enrollment Management staff to explore their competency based performance management approach and identified alignments with their project.
- Participated in demonstration of Wufoo to determine applicability for campus training and communication strategies.
- Reviewed internal process with HR staff for handling probationary periods for campus staff.
- Met with Learning and Development Advisory Council and Stakeholders to identify components of master campus training plan. Reviewed best practice information obtained by Huron to identify desired outcomes.
- Obtained short extension for submission of master campus training plan.