KU’s Research Caliber: strengthen skills and retain top performers
- This project is complete, but progress will continue to be tracked
- Held four additional class sessions of “Research Administration 101” (64 enrolled).
- Participated in all-day meeting with fellow Kansas higher education research administrators regarding issues of mutual professional interest, especially regarding issues around the topic of Uniform Guidance.
Pursue System Improvements: implement tools that increase faculty and administrative efficiency; collaborate with KUMC where feasible
- No new updates.
KUCR Efficiency: strengthen operations, processes, and overall effectiveness
- This project is complete, but progress will continue to be tracked.
- Continuing to develop management tools and reports in Tableau. Training is currently being conducted on the newly developed Post-award Services dashboard.