KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- A number of units that will be supported by the Campus Administration & Operations SSC completed the activity assessment.
- The Campus Administration Leadership Team met and received project updates on waves 1 and 2.
- The staff in the Higuchi Biosciences Center, which will be supported by the Biomedical Research SSC, completed the activity assessment.
- The Biomedical Research SSC implementation team met with leadership and PIs from the Bioengineering Research Center to discuss the SSC implementation.
- The SSC Leadership continues to partner with OIRP to develop tools for metric tracking.
- SSC leadership met with leadership from the Libraries and separately with Student Housing to discuss their respective SSC implementations.
- SSC leadership met with Human Resources leadership to discuss opportunities for further collaboration and streamlining of processes.