Procurement: standardize and enhance processes to ensure pricing and transparency
- Continued with weekly Procure-to-Pay Leadership meetings.
- Completed KUCR PI/Delegate clean-up May 23rd.
- Continued Onboarding Meetings for all Departments.
- Continued training for Blue go-live.
- Lecture (Available via Adobe Connect), Classroom (hands-on) & Drop-In (Fridays)
- Reduced backlog for Vendor Process (add/change).
- Includes – Dedicated Student Employee & Temp Staff (60-90 day term)
- Huron P2P completed their term the week of 5/20.
Strategic Sourcing: develop collaborative program across KU-KUMC
- Analyzed past 12/mo. spend and continued work on report for leadership.
- Target areas are consistent with 'Huron' Roadmap for Success
- In the next 30-60 days, we expect to enable the following catalogs (all available to KUMC):
- SKC Communications – Audio Visual products
- Matheson Tri-Gas – Industrial Gasses
- Anixter – Specialty Wire & Cable for IT
- B&H Photo – Digital Cameras, Photography Equipment, etc.