Progress made this reporting period:
KU’s Research Caliber: strengthen skills and retain top performers
- This project is complete, but progress will continue to be tracked.
- Conducted Thursday Research topics session on Limited Submissions (10 attendees)
- Held quarterly Grant Coordinators meeting (82 attendees)
Pursue System Improvements: implement tools that increase faculty and administrative efficiency; collaborate with KUMC where feasible
- ecrt (electronic effort certification system) implementation is ongoing; this month final testing was completed for all data to populate the system; a focus group testing/training session was held for effort coordinators, and training materials were developed for the June 2016 go-live.
- Initial planning for implementation of Oracle Financials in the Cloud continued, including initial benchmarking for related Pre-Award system of record.
KUCR Efficiency: strengthen operations, processes, and overall effectiveness
This project is complete, but progress will continue to be tracked.