KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- Roles and Responsibilities meetings were held with several of the professional schools moving in the College & Professional Schools SSC (CPS-SSC).
- Support for the Schools of Architecture, Design, and Urban Planning; Business; Journalism and Mass Communications; Law; and Music transitioned to the CPS-SSC on April 13th.
- The Process Review was held with staff from the School of Education and an additional leadership meeting was conducted.
- The Summer Pay Collection (SPC) System went live and several hundred rows of summer related funding were keyed into the system.
- The quarterly coordination meeting was held with Procurement Services and the Comptroller’s Office. Several working groups were created to improve communication, university contracts, and overall procurement processes.
- Jessica Johnson, formerly an HR Coordinator in the CPS-SSC, was hired as an HR Manager in the CPS-SSC. Lori Gutsch, formerly an Accountant in the CPS-SSC, was hired as a Finance Manager in the Campus Administration & Operations SSC (CAO-SSC).