Human Resources Unit: create strategic role and redesign organizational chart
- Conducted search to fill Associate Vice Provost for Human Resource Management on a permanent basis.
Hiring and Recruiting: streamline processes and increase HR workflow implementation
- This project is complete.
Job Descriptions: standardize descriptions and create KUL/KUEC salary bands
- Town Hall meetings for Phase IV of the Market Study were held on April 7th and 16th with 276 attending in person or remotely.
- Finalized meetings with deans and vice provosts regarding the first round of management review for positions in Phase IV.
- Received recommendations from managers regarding the assignment of Phase IV job titles to staff.
- HR staff began review of recommendations from managers regarding the assignment of Phase IV job titles to staff in order to make determinations for secondary review to be conducted in May.
Performance Management: redesign and implement improved processes
- In the process of purchasing 500 additional licenses to add all student employees to the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Distributed Sexual Assault awareness training as the first iContent based training available within the LMS.