Enhanced Budgeteer Role:
- Implementation of FMW / BudCast expected to provide basis for higher level discussions with budget officers and KU central administration.
- Initial wave of training sessions for budget officers and central staff has been completed; over 103 campus staff have participated.
- While the first wave of training has been completed, specialized training and desk side coaching continue for all staff – training was provided to staff from the Public Safety Office 05/07/2013.
- Business and Financial Planning as well as Human Resources staff are scheduled to begin training the week of May 20th.
Redesign KU's Annual Budget Process: encompass all sources of funding
- Status of the FMW/BudCast implementation:
- Continued development on the All Funds Budget template to be utilized in future budget calls.
- Working on changes to the Budget and Financial systems to incorporate additional OOE categories into these systems to enable a more robust reporting mechanism for FY 2014.
Create Budgetary Incentives: to grow enrollment & sponsored research, rewarding accountability
- No current updates