Procurement: standardize and enhance processes to ensure pricing and transparency
- Continued with weekly Procure-to-Pay Leadership meetings.
- Completed KUCR PI/Delegate clean-up –
- IT Update expected to be complete by May 20th.
- Completed Blue Onboarding meetings for Academic Departments targeted for May 13th go-live.
- Continued Onboarding meetings for other Departments targeted for May 20th go-live dates.
- Began training for Blue go-live
- Lecture (Available via Adobe Connect), Classroom (hands-on) & Drop-In (Fridays).
- Increased payables staff for Vendor Process (add/change).
- Includes – Dedicated Student Employee & Temp Staff (60-90 day term).
Strategic Sourcing: develop collaborative program across KU-KUMC
- Analyzed past 12/mo. spend to look for contract compliance & sourcing opportunities.
- Will provide draft of strategic plan in next report.
- In the next 30-60 days, we expect to enable the following catalogs (all available to KUMC):
- SKC Communications – Audio Visual products
- Matheson Tri-Gas – Industrial Gasses
- Anixter – Specialty Wire & Cable for IT
- B&H Photo – Digital Cameras, Photography Equipment, etc.