KU’s Research Caliber: strengthen skills, technology, and retaining top performers
- A position description has been drafted for a staff person that will facilitate the creation of complex, multi-disciplinary
research proposals centered on the four strategic initiatives.
- A proposal to increase the training and professionalism of research administrators across the campus has been submitted to the
Vice Chancellor for Research and Graduate Studies. The proposal is currently being reviewed.
- The accounts receivable and billing consultant engagement has been scheduled and the resource will be on site April 2 – May 11.
KU-KUMC Collaboration: pursue system improvements that enhance cross-campus activities
- The discovery phase of the Conflict of Interest system has been scheduled for March 20-21. The system will support the
Conflict of Interest processes for all KU campuses.
KUCR Efficiency: strengthen operations, processes, and overall effectiveness
- The metrics initiative is still in progress.