KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- Support for the Libraries transitioned to the Campus Administration & Operations SSC on February 16th.
- Initial leadership team meetings were held with the five professional schools that will be supported by the College & Professional Schools SSC (CPS-SSC). Process reviews were also completed.
- The renovation of Strong 342 was completed to make room for the additional staff joining the CPS-SSC on April 13th.
- Renovation of the south 3rd floor of Carruth-O’Leary started. This space will house the Education, Social, & Biobehavioral SSC.
- myCommunity was selected as the platform for the Summer Pay Collection (SPC) System. A development site/proof-of-concept was configured and several presentations were made to the Campus Financial Officers and Budgeteers.