Consolidate FO and Housing Maintenance Staff: capitalize on economies of scale
- Conducted in-person interviews for Safety Manager position.
- Search committee selected excellent candidate and alternate.
Performance Management: implement cultural change to improve staff engagement
- Identifying Employee Advisory Council (EAC) representatives from each Zone and Central Shop.
- Suggested edits back to Student Housing in reply to their additional changes to Service Level Agreement.
Zone Maintenance: develop system to reduce supervisory staff and improve efficiency
- Held weekly meeting with Zone Managers, Zone Supervisors and Central Shop Supervisors to improve communications and workflow between the Zones and Central Shops.
- Zone 4 moving from west campus location to FS Administration building this week. Still trying to resolve computer and phone line connectivity issues
- Started construction of partition walls/offices for Zones 2 and 3 in McCollum Hall. Reduced scope since building scheduled for demolition in 2-3 years.
Energy Reduction and Sustainability: execute plan with incentives for participation
- No new updates.
- IT Meetings to discuss resources, service provision and configuration/customization process for Maximo held 3/1/13. Resource issues mostly resolved except for Maximo "power user" support positions with follow-on meeting needed on configuration/change management process for Maximo as well.