Construction Strategic Sourcing: develop capability with unified purchasing group
- Interviewed and selected on-call architects (2) and on-call landscape architects (2) for next three-year contract cycle.
Financial Management Best Practices: design processes to enhance KU's buying power
- Received introductory budget variance reports from Business Operations Service Center.
- Participated in a workgroup examining residence hall construction funding alternatives.
- Prepared and submitted historic rehabilitation tax credits application for several projects.
- Oversaw facility assessments performed by consultant with pending deliverables including lifecycle cost analyses and maintenance prioritization recommendations. Requested proposals for assessment of additional buildings.
- Responded to legislative inquiries related to funding.
Construction Management Best Practices: develop Unit and integrate with KU Master Plan
- Conducted monthly KU Construction staff meeting.
- Completed job analysis questionnaires for classification and market study.
- Participated in campus master planning work sessions and conference calls.