KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- Held the initial leadership team meeting with the School of Social Welfare, which will transition into the Education, Social, & Biobehavioral SSC on July 5th.
- Held the initial leadership team meeting with the Biodiversity Institute, Kansas Biological Survey, and the Kansas Geological Survey, which will all transition into the Engineering, Technology, & Environment SSC on July 5th.
- Preparation for the March 14th go-live of the first wave in the ETE-SSC continued.
- Version 2 of the Summer Pay Collection (SPC) system was tested and moved to production. Training was scheduled for mid-March.