KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Business Centers Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- Go-Live preparation continued for the second wave of the Campus Administration & Operations SSC (CAO-SSC), the Biomedical Research SSC (BR-SSC), and the support of the Center for Research on Learning by the Biobehavioral & Social Research SSC (BSR-SSC). Each of these transitions will occur on July 7th.
- Met with staff in the Bioengineering Research Center to conduct a process review.
- Met with the PIs in the Higuchi Biosciences Center to discuss the BR-SSC implementation.
- SSC Leadership met with the Comptroller and Purchasing Offices to discuss transaction processing issues and brainstorm potential solutions.